Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Day 9-1

Only 2 days left in the countdown. We are almost there! So yesterday we were hit with the final USUM trailer. I talked about the new Necrozma mega but never discussed what I thought about the move tutors as much. So that is what I am going to talk about today!
The moves shown above are obviously low tier moves since they cost only 8-16 BP. But for the low tier they have some pretty good ones like thunder punch and zen headbutt. If you look closely it looks like this BP shop is in a sandy area, maybe a mantine beach? In the trailer we see pokemon use moves that are quite unique for the pokemon using them.
-Incineroar uses Drain Punch
-Tapu Fini uses Icy Wind (Listed above)
-Zapdos uses Heat Wave
-Golisopod looks like it uses Drill Run (Not sure about that)
-Celesteela looks like it uses Magnitude (Definitely not sure)
-Dhelmise looks like it uses Iron Head (Pretty sure)
-Tapu Koko looks like it uses Thunder Punch (99% sure, Listed above)
-Buzzwole looks like it uses Slash (Definitely not sure)
-Nihilego looks like it uses Dragon Rush (Not sure about that)
-Minior looks like it uses Dazzling Gleam (Pretty sure)
That is pretty much all the move tutor moves I could find in the trailer. So... do you like any of these moves? Do you think this move tutor will only be in post game or on all of the mantine beaches? (which is a pretty cool idea and I hope they have new move tutors at every mantine beach.) Well that's all I got for now so keep on theorizing, be careful, and stay hyped for USUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment