Monday, November 13, 2017

Day 7-1


Only 4 days left in the USUM countdown! So... I recently tried to access the Pokemon Global link but they are going under maintenance. Look at the date the maintenance ends......
Do you see it? Do you know what this means!? It means that when the global link comes back online on November 17th it is gonna be filled with ULTRA CONTENT!
We are nearing the date Pokemon ULTRA Sun and Pokemon ULTRA Moon are being released.
Do you think the Global link will change all that much? I really hope they bring back the Dream World or something like that because it was a really cool way to play an online game and catch pokemon with their hidden abilities. I loved the Dream World and I feel the pokemon Global link is kinda lackluster nowadays without it. Heck I barely get on Pokemon Global link anymore unless I get QR code rental teams (which is why I tried to use it in the first place.) or something... Well that's all I got for now so keep on theorizing, be careful, and stay hyped for USUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment