As you probably already know Gamefreak introduced team rainbow rocket a while ago. They also revealed new grunts for this team but that does beg the question.... Does the old admins make a return?
The evil team leaders come back but does their underlings? Probably not but it still is cool to speculate. I will now list all the admins from each evil team. (give me luck.....)
Note: These are leaders that were successful on their first attempt in taking over the world meaning any new members in any sequels will probably not appear.
Team Rocket:
-Archer*
-Ariana*
-Petrel**
-Proton**
*Team Rocket admins were introduced in Gold and Silver but returned in Firered and Leafgreen so they may show up.
**These Team Rocket admins show up in Gold and Silver Only so since they only appear in a sequel where Giovanni lost they probably won't appear in these games but I put them down just in case.
Team Magma:
-Courtney
-Tabitha
Team Aqua:
-Shelly
-Matt
Team Galactic:
-Mars
-Jupiter
-Saturn
-Charon*
*On the pokemon official site it states that the Cyrus that is returning is from pokemon Diamond and Pearl. If this is true then Charon does not exist in those titles because he appears in platinum but I listed him anyway in the case that I am just over analyzing things.
Team Plasma:
-Shadow Triad
-Zinzolin
-Gorm*
-Bronius*
-Rood*
-Giallo*
-Ryoku*
-N**
-Colress***
*These sages went on their own paths when Team Plasma stopped lying and finally showed their true colors of being evil. Since Ghetsis has achieved his goal I doubt the sages would continue to follow Ghetsis knowing his true nature but I listed them anyway because there are ways to still make them included. Zinzolin is loyal to Ghetsis even when knowing his evil intentions which is why he is not included in this category.
**N was never an evil character so if he did return he would still be misguided by his father.
***Colress was introduced in the sequel to black and white so he probably wouldn't appear but I listed him anyway in case Ghetsis found him along the way because without meeting Colress there would be no DNA splicers and when there is no DNA splicers then Black and White Kyurem doesn't exist.
Team Flare:
-Aliana
-Bryony
-Celosia
-Mable
-Xerosic
-Malva
Ok phew..... that is a lot of admins! I doubt any of them will return but it still would be cool to see like Saturn pair up with Zinzolin or something for a double battle.
Who is Your Favorite Evil Team Admin? Mine probably would be Colress because he seems he could be an evil boss of a team of his own. Well that's all I got for now so keep on theorizing, be careful, and stay hyped for USUM.
Note: These are leaders that were successful on their first attempt in taking over the world meaning any new members in any sequels will probably not appear.
Team Rocket:
-Archer*
-Ariana*
-Petrel**
-Proton**
*Team Rocket admins were introduced in Gold and Silver but returned in Firered and Leafgreen so they may show up.
**These Team Rocket admins show up in Gold and Silver Only so since they only appear in a sequel where Giovanni lost they probably won't appear in these games but I put them down just in case.
Team Magma:
-Courtney
-Tabitha
Team Aqua:
-Shelly
-Matt
Team Galactic:
-Mars
-Jupiter
-Saturn
-Charon*
*On the pokemon official site it states that the Cyrus that is returning is from pokemon Diamond and Pearl. If this is true then Charon does not exist in those titles because he appears in platinum but I listed him anyway in the case that I am just over analyzing things.
Team Plasma:
-Shadow Triad
-Zinzolin
-Gorm*
-Bronius*
-Rood*
-Giallo*
-Ryoku*
-N**
-Colress***
*These sages went on their own paths when Team Plasma stopped lying and finally showed their true colors of being evil. Since Ghetsis has achieved his goal I doubt the sages would continue to follow Ghetsis knowing his true nature but I listed them anyway because there are ways to still make them included. Zinzolin is loyal to Ghetsis even when knowing his evil intentions which is why he is not included in this category.
**N was never an evil character so if he did return he would still be misguided by his father.
***Colress was introduced in the sequel to black and white so he probably wouldn't appear but I listed him anyway in case Ghetsis found him along the way because without meeting Colress there would be no DNA splicers and when there is no DNA splicers then Black and White Kyurem doesn't exist.
Team Flare:
-Aliana
-Bryony
-Celosia
-Mable
-Xerosic
-Malva
Ok phew..... that is a lot of admins! I doubt any of them will return but it still would be cool to see like Saturn pair up with Zinzolin or something for a double battle.
Who is Your Favorite Evil Team Admin? Mine probably would be Colress because he seems he could be an evil boss of a team of his own. Well that's all I got for now so keep on theorizing, be careful, and stay hyped for USUM.

We need as many bad guys as possible.
ReplyDeleteThe more bad guys, the less problems. wait....
Delete