First: The trainer you be will get a different look to begin with which is cool because it is more tropical than the previous look.
Second: Lycanroc has a new form which can only be obtained by a special Rockruff via mystery gift. The Rockruff received will differ between versions. The Rockruff from Ultra Sun will learn Fire Fang and the Rockruff from Ultra Moon will learn Thunder Fang. This Lycanroc is a center point for the other Lycanrocs and it can learn Accelerock which is exclusive to Midday Lycanroc and Counter which is exclusive to Midnight Lycanroc.
Fourth: You probably know this one by now if your here but I am going to cover it anyway.
The mascot legendary is Necrozma and it has the ability to capture Lunala and Solgaleo kinda like how Nihilego was able to capture something as well in sun and moon. These ultra beasts are like parasites looking for hosts.
Fifth: You can battle Ultra Beasts in their own dimension. Which is really cool to explore their own territory kinda like the distortion world.
Sixth: Lycanroc gets a new Z-move called Splintered Stormshards and every Lycanroc can use this z-move not just the new one which is cool.
Seventh: The island trials come back with new and exciting trials like Mina's new trial. I wonder if it will be any more exciting than her trial from sun and moon.
Eighth: More than 400 returning pokemon will be in this game. Which a lot by the way...
also some version exclusive pokemon come back too like Houndoom in Ultra Sun and Manectric in Ultra Moon as an example.
Ninth: A new feature called the Alola Photo Club comes as you can take pictures with your pokemon doing various poses and actions. You can also design the photos.Tenth: A new place to explore which is called Ultra Megalopolis a place where Necrozma has stolen the light. It looks like it is the Ultra Recon Squad's Secret Base. I wonder what its purpose is.
Finally: This Trailer Shows A new signature move for Necrozma and new Z-moves for Dusk Mane and Dawn Mane Necrozma. It also shows a new Roto Lotto feature which acts like O-powers and they make things in game easier to do. Also Rotom has a Z-move which can make Z-moves be used again in a battle a Z-move was already used.
So that is all the old coverage I missed. Now it's gonna be difficult to come up for things for tomorrow... I guess I will just do some theories or something. Well that's all I got for now so keep on theorizing and getting hyped for USUM!








No comments:
Post a Comment