Monday, November 13, 2017

Day 7-2

We are actually given little information on the Ultra Recon Squad other than the fact that there will be different members depending on your game. Dulse and Zossie in Ultra Sun, and Soliera and Phyco in Ultra Moon. That does beg the question, who is the leader of this organization? Usually in pokemon games there aren't two people in charge of a organization and also not version exclusive either. Usually when a evil team is announced they show the grunts and their leader but... that is not the case here. What if.... this team really isn't a team. What if we are being led astray and these people are only part of a group, a squad in which there is no grunts and all the members work together instead of having a single leader or they could just be trying to hide who the leader is because it is somehow plot twisty. What do you think about the Ultra Recon Squad? Do you think they are evil? Do you think that they even have a leader? I don't know but Gamefreak is definitely hiding something about this group. Well that's all I got for now so keep on theorizing, be careful, and stay hyped for USUM.

P.S. Look at this Mew I recolored. (I used Pikachu's sprite colors and recolored it with Microsoft Paint.) I love messing with sprites and their colors.
Alolan Mew
Electric/Psychic

No comments:

Post a Comment