Thursday, November 9, 2017

Day 3-2

A new Facility was recently announced for USUM. You can rent powerful pokemon and battle strong trainers as a secret agent. I personally don't like battle facilities all that much because of how they cap your pokemon level at 50 so you can't train. But in this case it is ok because you rent pokemon at random rather than EV and IV training and Nature breeding. In the Battle Tree you could scan QR codes of pokemon which I did since I wan't to battle my favorite returning characters without hours of training each and every individual pokemon. So its a nice new feature that will probably be like any other battle facility.

Also a new Scavenger Hunt has taken place in which you look around all of Alola for totem stickers!
These Obviously replaces Zygarde cells in Sun and Moon but I do wonder how we will be able to obtain Zygarde's complete form without the cells unless these stickers and zygarde cells will be all over the island. With these new stickers you can obtain Totem Sized Pokemon! Giant Sized Pokemon Forms is a cool addition. I wonder if it will only be for just existing Totem pokemon or if they add a few more forms as well.

It Turns out you can find most or even all the starters in the wild now in USUM. In Sun and Moon you could potentially find Johto Starters but in USUM it looks like they will expand and you can find all of them which is a first since before it was only possible to get them from a person who breeded their starter pokemon. Well that's all I got for now so keep on theorizing and getting hyped for USUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment