Saturday, November 11, 2017

Day 5-2

Sadly some people got a hold of the ultra sun and ultra moon games illegally and leaked all of the new features across the internet. I will not cover any of those leaks because we were not meant to see them and I would like to play the game as blind as possible. I suggest that all of you be careful because they are all over youtube and news sites. If you want to play the game without spoilers I recommend staying away from those articles and youtube videos. I have seen some leaks unintentionally because people put them in the title of the article or in the thumbnail of the video but I will try my best to stay away from any more of that content. I advise you to do the same. I also plan to play Generation 8 completely blind so I won't have a countdown for that game. The only thing I wan't to know about Gen 8 is the legendaries on the cover. I think playing a new generation completely blind will be a whole new experience. Just imagine picking up sun and moon and not having any idea what alolan forms are or what Z-crystals are. I intend to do that for the next series of pokemon games but for now, Be careful and still stay hyped for USUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment