This is a Blog where I will be posting every day until release. Sharing my Opinions and Theories and getting more and more hyped one day at a time.
So come along with me on this journey and we can have a great time!
Monday, November 13, 2017
Day 7-3 Pokemon Song of the Day!
Today, I wan't to show you a song I like but I will still do a random one as well...
Ok so the winner of the random song of the day is....
Battle Deoxys from pokemon firered? I didn't know deoxys was in firered but ok....
I challenge you to watch the whole thing!
Okay as for the song I wan't to share, it is a classic. I loved Pokemon Blue Rescue Team and it is one of my favorite games of all time. A lot of nostalgia with Blue Rescue Team and I wan't to show you the song I heard every time I got on. It is the Pokemon Square theme, The main town you wake up in every day... I couldn't find a blue rescue team version but it just sounds slightly more gameboy like in the red rescue team version so here it is and I won't challenge you to listen to the whole thing but I know I will.....
No comments:
Post a Comment