Thursday, November 16, 2017

Day 10

You can see Mega Necozma's face in the middle which is pretty cool.
Only 1 more day until USUM releases! It will release tomorrow and I can't wait. I am shoving everything today into one post. (mostly because I ran out of ideas to cover...) These games remind me of Black 2 and White 2 so much because B2W2 introduced so many new things and areas compared to BW just like how Sun and Moon is so much different than Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, also B2W2 and USUM both have Fusions with the third party legendary so there are similarities I find between these games. My favorite pokemon games are 5th generation so this isn't a bad thing in my eyes. I hope they live up to expectations and it isn't just a bundled up mess with way to many characters not being able to get much time in the story but I hope they do it well.
Well it's time for another random pokemon song of the day! The winner is Professor Elm's Lab from pokemon gold and silver. I haven't gotten the virtual console version of these games yet but I probably should....
                       
                                      Well that's all I got, so keep on theorizing and stay hyped for USUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment